Policies and Procedures
READ THE POLICIES BELOW BEFORE BOOKING YOUR HAIR EXTENSION APPOINTMENT OR PAYING YOUR DEPOSIT
Customers who are not willing to have an in-person consultation or complete an Online Consultation form will NOT be serviced for Hair Extension services.
After completion of an Online consultation a Hair Extension Quote will be emailed to you please allow 24 – 72 hours to receive your Hair Extension Quote via email.
If a customer decides to move forward with the service, then:
- Hair extensions consultation forms are filled out and paperwork is reviewed.
- We proceed to match the color and texture of hair extensions to the customer’s natural hair.
- A deposit is required to book the service.
- The remaining balance is due the day of the service.
Clients are responsible to understand and adhere to the following:
- Our Pricing
- What the requested Extension Service(s) Include
- Understanding of Home Care Instructions/Directions
- Understand that the client is responsible for Hair Extension Follow up Appointments: Follow Ups are only free in the first 7 days per appointment.
- Understanding proper product usage.
- Informing ECS within 24 hours of any issues.
- Children under 16 must have a parent present, and must sign a waiver (if applicable).
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items or items left in the salon.
- Our service prices DO NOT include the cost of hair, unless specified in a package/special deal.
- Human Hair is provided for purchase by the salon. Call to make sure we have in stock prior to your installation appointment
- We are not responsible for any hair purchased, in or outside our salon hair.
- All hair is done to your specifications and is non –refundable or exchangeable due to health code violations.
- Imported Virgin Human Hair must be ordered 3-5 business days in advance if we supply the hair, unless we have what you want in stock.
- Please allow adequate shipment time for any pre-ordered hair. Failure to do so will result in appointment cancellation.
- All payments for hair must be paid for before the hair order is placed.
- The appointment deposit can be made once your hair arrives.
- There is an additional charge for using more than two bundles/packs of hair and for double-tracking or triple tracking.
BRING YOUR OWN HAIR (BYOH)/PURCHASED HAIR
- If you are not purchasing hair from ECS, you must bring your own hair(BYOH).
- If the client prefers to bring in their own purchased hair it is recommended that the client has the hair available 48 hours prior to their requested appointment day/time.
- We Book by appointment only. Please call us or text us at 480-269-7542 to check availability or email our firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to a large clientele it is strongly suggested that all appointments are booked 2-3 weeks in advance.
- Appointments can only be guaranteed upon receiving a required deposit.
- Deposits are required for all Hair Extension services, and due upon booking your appointment.
- Deposits can be made via the Pay My Deposit
- Deposit for Hair, service, final balances, and materials are non-refundable as that money goes towards the purchase of materials from suppliers.
- Services are paid in full upon arrival to install appointments when services are rendered.
- For Clients on our Flex Pay Payment Plan 100% of the total balance is due before scheduling your Hair Extension/ Weave Extension installation appointment.
- All and any payments constitute acceptance of our policy/services/prices.
- Payments will be collected before services are rendered.
- A 48 hour notice is required for any cancellation or reschedule of a scheduled Extension installation appointment.
- The deposit serves as your cancellation fee.
- There is a $100.00 Rebooking fee for cancellations and rescheduled appointments under 48 hours.
- No shows/untimely cancellations/repeated lateness/missed consultations/missed follow ups will require a Rebooking fee and pre-payment for future appointments.
Remember, if “something comes up” and you will not be able to keep your scheduled appointment, here are a few possible options we can do.
- Possibly, modify the appointment.
- Possibly, schedule you later in the day
- Possibly, schedule an earlier appointment.
You are our guest and we want to try and accommodate you as best we can.
SAME DAY CANCELLATION FEE
- Deposits will be forfeited for same day cancellations. Since we operate one client at a time, same day cancellations result in a loss of revenue that could have been gained by another appointment.
- Due to the nature of our services we must stay on a timely basis. In the event you are more than 20 minutes late for an install your appointment will be cancelled and your deposit will serve as your cancellation fee.
- After 20 minutes your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- Appointments cancelled with less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment will require a $100.00 rescheduling fee
- No charge for change of appointment with over 48 hour notice.
SAFETY & COMFORT
- We want all clients’ to experience to be enjoyable, therefore individuals needing attention such as young children or pets are not allowed during your appointment. We are not responsible for hair loss or hair breakage from weaves removed outside of the ECS. We recommend that you utilize our professional staff for this service.
- We are not responsible for sensitive scalp, tenderness, abrasions or sores due to braids or the weaving process. We braid comfortably and if during the installation a client feels the braids are too tight please inform us during the process so we may adjust the tension of installing the braids
- ECS cannot be held liable for damage to jewelry or persons wearing jewelry from the neck up
Any inappropriate, threatening, argumentative, disruptive or strange behavior, you will be asked to leave & not return. You will be refused service & not be refunded.
- We are fully committed to delivering our clients the style they envisioned.
- If a client is not satisfied with the service received, she/he may schedule a REDO appointment, at no additional charge, within seven (7) days from the client’s original appointment.
- There are no refunds – exchange of service for ONLY! The hair and service must be the same!
- If a customer leaves the salon and is not satisfied with the services rendered please call us within 24 hours. Endless Creations Salons’ goal is to resolve the issue by fixing the problem.
- If the customer does not contact us within 24 hours ECS reserves the right to decline fixing the problem or charge regular price for additional services.
- If you do not like the service during the process please advise the stylist immediately. ECS has a no refund policy on Deposits, Human Hair Extensions or Hair Extension Services performed.
EXTENSION REFUND POLICY
- As with all hair extension services, there is NO refund due to the variables and nature of work. Any service issues must be addressed at the time of service for correction.
- If your service was not done as per the understanding from the consultation, an adjustment or redo service may be requested; (not and undo & redo) the unsatisfactory portion of the service free of charge within a 1 week period. .
REDO/NO REFUND POLICY
If you are dissatisfied with a service you have received, we are happy to provide you the opportunity to return to the salon for us to redo the service within 1 week of the original installation appointment.
- Redo’s are scheduled within 1 week of the original service if the calendar permits. We ask that you please call to notify us of a redo request 24 hours after the original service and to schedule the redo within 1 week of the original service. Note: the redo is to be scheduled with the same stylist who provided the service.
- After seven (7) days of the original installation appointment any redo requested by the client will be done at normal pricing.
- In the case that the stylist has no timeavailable the first available opening will be offered to you
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT
We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, and cash. A valid driver’s license matching the name on the payment type must be presented.
- New Clients: Cash, Credit Card, or PayPal
- Existing Clients: Cash, Credit Card, PayPal, or Personal Checks (pre-approved by Owner)
Policies Effective 2015