Stop hair damage and breakage during chemical processing with Olaplex at Endless Creations Salon in Gilbert AZ!
Olaplex is a breakthrough ingredient that can be added to any professional hair color or chemical service in order to reinforce the hair and protect from damage. It's referred to as a bond multiplier, and will allow women to have chemical services without having to compromise on style for fear of damage.
What is Olaplex?
Olaplex is a revolutionary hair repair treatment that works on every hair type, including ethnic hair, multi-textured hair and bi-racial hair. In our hair we have bonds called disulfide bonds. During chemical services, coloring etc., these bonds are broken, creating more weak hair. Olaplex helps to multiply and mend these broken bonds and cross-bonds, repairing your hair and preparing it for chemical services.
OLAPLEX transforms hair from dry and brittle to healthy and gorgeous! It is so much more than a deep conditioning hair treatment so please read on to find out what makes OLAPLEX so special…
Add Olaplex to a color service, relaxer service or any chemical process.
Olaplex fortifies the hair, actually making it stronger. Olaplex’s formula multiplies the bonds within the hair structure and re-links broken bonds, effectively eliminating hair breakage or weakening during the color or chemical process.
- Drastic color changes are now safer
- Color correction can be done without further damage
- Color, perm or relax more often without risk
- Split ends seem to disappear
- Safe for relaxed hair and natural hair
- Combine it with any chemical service including color, relaxers, perms, keratin treatments and more
Ms Cece may recommend that you add Olaplex to your hair smoothing, press n curl or chemical relaxing service. Olaplex is available for a nominal add-on service fee.
Olaplex is free of silicone, sulfates, phthalates, DEA, aldehydes, and is never tested on animals.
Olaplex is a 3 Step Process
For hair that has been compromised chemically or thermally, this should be your first step. The Bond Multiplying System can be used as a reset button for your client’s hair and by doing so allows you to rebuild the strength, structure and integrity to the point where a color or chemical service would then be feasible once again. This treatment may be done before and/or after a chemical service and may be applied in the salon weekly or bi-weekly.
- The Bond Multiplier added to your hair during the coloring process to protect it against damage.
- The Bond Perfector cream is applied to the hair after coloring for ten minutes or so to nurture and strengthen the hair.
- The Hair Perfector can be taken home to prolong the results
How much does Olaplex cost?
Olaplex added to a Chemical Service $30
Just the Olaplex Treatment $40