Hair Relaxer Treatments and Texturizers for Ethnic and Multi Texture Hair in Chandler Gilbert AZ
At Endless Creations, we understand the day to day styling needs of our valued clients with curly and multi-textured hair. If you are searching for an expert Hair Stylist in Arizona who can texturize or relax your hair, then call Ms Cece.
Relaxer Treatments are used to eliminate curl pattern or reduce frizz in natural curly hair of all types.
Relaxers help to permanently straighten your hair by applying a chemical to your hair to ‘relax’ the natural curl pattern to whatever degree of straightness desired. Some clients want to go all the way straight, while others are happy to leave some natural curl or wave. If you have curly hair and want to wear a straighter, sleeker style by removing or loosening the curl, relaxers or texturizer are definitely a solid option.
Is a Relaxer Treatment right for you?
- What is your curl type?
- Length of hair?
- What is the condition of your natural curly hair?
- Is your natural curly or multi-textured hair suitable for a relaxer?
- What is your desired hairstyle?
- What is your home care routine like?
Whether you’re looking to straighten your natural curly hair, smooth, loosen the natural curl pattern, reduce frizz or make your hair more manageable. A professional relaxer treatment at Endless Creations will deliver exceptional results every time. We are excellent at creating smooth styles.
Professional Relaxer Treatments available at Endless Creations Hair Salon:
- Mizani – the ethnic relaxer brand from L’oreal is specifically formulated to straighten extremely curly, coiled or tightly coiled hair.
- Affrim – Affirm conditioning Relaxer system consists of state of the art products that conditions hair before, during and after relaxing. A very popular relaxer from the Avlon family.
- Design Essentials – Conditioning Relaxers are infused with Hydra Strength vitamin & protein complex to strengthen and condition the hair during the relaxer process.
- Nairobi Professional – features Natural humectants such as Nairo-Plex proteins, fatty amino acids and natural emollient oils that replenish the moisture and strength level.
What to Expect when getting a Relaxer Treatment
- Expect your hair to be conditioned at each stage of the relaxing process, leaving your hair healthy and beautiful.
- Expect to spend 2-3 hours for the Relaxer service.
- Expect a Relaxer Retouch every 8 to 10 weeks after the initial application
- Expect a strongly recommended maintenance conditioning service.
- Expect to keep heat styling to a minimum on relaxed tresses.
It is very important for relaxed hair to be properly maintained and treated with extra care to maintain healthy hair. After the hair is relaxed, it is more susceptible to drying out and breakage, so it is important to follow Home Maintenance instructions for your relaxed hair.
In addition to your relaxer treatment at Endless Creations, we recommend our range of treatments to help condition, moisture and protect the hair and scalp. Our popular menu of Treatments and Hair Cocktails help target specific problems for our clients’ hair. Click here for more information on our treatment services.
Hair Texturizers reduce curl pattern in highly textured or tightly coiled hair.
A hair texturizer treatment also permanently straightens your hair by applying a chemical to your hair. Texturizing is a broad term and can mean many things to various clients. Texturizers are best when you don’t want all of the curl removed from the hair. A Texturizer loosens the natural texture of tightly coiled hair textures, leaving the strands a wavy texture. Because the desired curl pattern or softness is customizable, a proper texturizer starts with a consultation to determine the client’s needs.
Benefits of a Texturizer
Comb-able Texturizer: For very tight curl that is prone to breaking when it is comb. Texturizing is used to release the tight curl slightly to make it easier to comb.
Wearable Texturizer: For tight curly hair that grows out and up. Texturizing is used to release the tight curl allowing it to drop, reduce frizz and have a more uniform curl, with the help of styling products.
Style-able Texturizer: For any curl pattern tightly coiled or loose. The curl is considerably loosened to make styling it straight easier. Hair can also be air dried of a curly/wavy look. Good option for clients that style their hair straight and would like it to remain healthy.
Softening Texturizer: For Course Hair (curly or straight) to soften strong textures making it easier to style.
Book a Relaxer or Texturizer Treatment Appointment at Endless Creations Hair Salon
Call the salon at 480-269-7542 or Text 480-485-4413, or book an appointment online.